Ministry of Education and Youth
National Extra Lessons and Homework Programme
Sign Up Now for FREE Extra Lessons!
Choose your grade below and click on the button that matches your grade to Complete your GAP Test to see if you Qualify for FREE Extra Lessons.
- LearningHub is responsible for Grades 1, 2 and 3 Islandwide.
- To register to this Programme, all students in grades 1, 2 and 3 must complete the Gaps tests for your grades by clicking on the links below.
- Depending on your results, at the end of the test you may be invited to register for the Programme.
- If you are invited to register after your fist test and you are again invited after your second or third test, please ignore any additional invitations to register.
- Only students in Grades 4, 5 & 6 in Kingston and St. Andrew, St. Thomas, Portland, St. Mary, St. Ann and Trelawny should proceed to do our Gap Tests.
- These students should attempt all four(4) of the Gap Tests.
- Depending on the results of each Gap Test, students will be invited to register for the Programme.
- Students however should register for LearningHub ONLY ONCE at the end of one test even if they are invited to register multiple times after each test.